💔 Dear Diary


Here her silence began… between a broken heart and the life she was no longer brave enough to speak but brave enough to write.


It hurts…

It hurts to even breathe.

I don’t want to be sad anymore, but I don’t know how to stop.

My heart feels like it’s breaking one piece at a time,

and the worst part is he doesn’t even see it.


He doesn’t want to talk to me.

He doesn’t want to see me.

He doesn’t care if I’m falling apart inside.


This pain is different.

Because this time, it’s not just another woman passing through his life.

This one is staying.

I can feel it.

She leaves her marks like little trophies

so I know she was there,

so I know she exists,

so I know I’m no longer the only one.


He changed his password.

He guards his phone like it’s his heart,

a heart that used to belong to me.

He smiles at the screen the way he used to smile at me,

and I can see in his eyes that I’ve already been replaced.


She doesn’t hide like the others.

She wants me to know.

And maybe that’s what hurts the most,

not just that he chose her,

but that she wants me to see it.


I gave him my best years.

I gave him my patience, my laughter, my dreams.

He used to show me off,

and now

now I’m invisible.

No more photos.

No more “us.”

Just silence.


I wish I could be angry,

but all I feel is this heavy ache that sits in my chest

and won’t let me breathe right.


I keep asking myself

when did I stop being enough

when did my love become something he could just walk away from


And now I sit here wondering

why did you have to take my life like this

the mother of your kids

the woman who loved you even when it hurt to stay


You could have left.

You could have walked away.

But instead you ended me without a goodbye.

You killed everything that was left of me,

just so you could go to her.


Why couldn’t you just let me go in peace.

Why did you take me away from our children forever.

Why did you have to end my life.


Between petals and pages… her words kept breathing, long after she was gone.



🌹 In Her Memory


These are the words of a woman who loved deeply and was silenced forever by the man she trusted most.

Her story is not just hers. It is the story of countless women who never got to finish their sentences, who never got to say goodbye.


May her words remind us to listen, to protect, to believe.

May her name never fade in silence.

And may every woman who still has a voice use it before silence becomes all that’s left.




If you or someone you know is experiencing domestic violence, you are not alone. There is free, confidential help available 24/7: 

 📞 Call: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) 
💬 Chat or learn more: www.thehotline.org 
📱 Text: “START” to 88788 


Your life matters. Your voice deserves to be heard.


Silent Strength Quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Trust Disappears from the Streets

Contact

“Detrás de las redadas de ICE: explotación laboral y derechos humanos”