Live With Awareness, Not Autopilot

She stopped moving on autopilot and started dancing to her own rhythm.


There was a time when I went through life without thinking too much.
I got up, did what I had to do, took care of everyone else, and never really stopped to ask, “Am I okay?”
I was alive, but I wasn’t really living.
I just did what was expected of me because that’s what I thought I had to do.

That is what living on autopilot feels like.

But something changed.
I started noticing things.
I began to ask questions about myself, my life, and what I truly wanted.
I stopped pretending everything was fine when it wasn’t.

Living with awareness means slowing down.
It means listening to that little voice inside when something doesn’t feel right.
It means asking, “Is this who I want to be?”
And if the answer is no, being strong enough to make a change.

Waking up isn’t always easy.
Sometimes it hurts to see the truth.
But it’s also the first step to healing.

Autopilot kept me quiet.
Awareness helped me find my voice.
And I am not letting it go again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Trust Disappears from the Streets

Contact

“Detrás de las redadas de ICE: explotación laboral y derechos humanos”